Starting from January, 2016, all submitions to Journal of Mathematical Nanoscience will go through the on-line system:
All papers submitted for publication will go through the refereeing process. The authors have to use the the new JMNS style for the final preparation of the accepted manuscript. All manuscripts should be submitted in English. To avoid delays all submissions should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
1. The form: The manuscripts must be typed and double-spaced on one side of the sheet only. The use of 10pt fonts is required and all pages are to be numbered.
2. The typing area : It should not exceed 12.2 cm x 19.3 cm.
3. The first page : It should contain the title, the name of the author(s) followed by the author's institution with an e-mail address, an abstract not exceeding 250 words
which must contain main facts, key words and phrases.
4. The last page: It should contain the list of references.
5. References: The reference list should be preceded by a reference number with no square brackets alphabetically (in lexicographic order of the last name). The word REFERENCES should be capitalized and centered above the reference list. References to journals, books, proceedings and patents must be presented in accordance with the following examples:
Journals: I. Gutman, B. Zhou and B. Furtula, The Laplacian-energy like invariant is an energy like invariant MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. 64(1) (2010) 85-96.
Patents: Primack, H.S.; Method of Stabilizing Polyvalent Metal Solutions, U.S. patent No. 4, 373, 104 (1983).
6. LaTeX files (final manuscript only): Authors have to submit LaTeX versions of their final (accepted) manuscripts.
7. All figures and tables should be planned to fit the proportions of the printed page(12.2 cm x 19.3 cm) and numbered consecutively with arabic numerals in the order of appearance in the text. They may be designed by LaTeX. All authors are strongly recommended to submit EPS files for their figures.
8. All tables should be designed by LaTeX.
9. Sections should be in boldface, centered and numbered with arabic numerals. They should not be capitalized.
10. Subsections should be in boldface, indent(not centered) and numbered with arabic numerals. They should not be capitalized.
11. The titles Theorem, Corollary, Proposition, Lemma, Definition and Remark etc. should be in boldface,
left-justified and numbered consecutively.
12. The final manuscript with JMNS format (style) is restricted up to 25 pages. But we do put no restrictions on the invited articles.